Sunday, August 22, 2004

my first entry

ok, think I better stop procrastinating and write something if not it would just be an empty blog. My first ever website that i set up! Not very IT savvy as you can see. hm..glad that we're required to do it though. The blog was rather easy to set up, just had to follow the step by step instructions.. hee think what took me some time was trying to think of a name.

Well, geo lessons have been pretty interesting I would say, but kind of stressful! Never imagined that classes would be like that. Can't imagine having a class of Imbrahims ( during Angel's class) or if a fight breaks out in class... But guessed better to have scenario planning now instead of getting a rude shock when I start teaching. Or worse still, during practicum. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Hm it was fun being the recorder for the first geo session, had the chance to play around with the different angles, zooming in and out etc. Think Angel was real brave to volunteer for the first session because one wouldn't know what to expect and i think Emmanuel did a great job in managing the class. Just scanned through his blog, think he raised some interesting issues.

ah well, so much for my first entry. I'll be back...



2 Comments:

Blogger voyager said...

if you would like a copy of the video that you shot, during angeline's session, do let me know :-)

August 23, 2004 at 6:24 AM  
Blogger WJ said...

Hey, thanks for videoing me =) hehe.

August 24, 2004 at 7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home